Monday, November 09, 2009

Handmade + Local


Do you even want to get me going about buying handmade & local? I feel super strongly about both. For all of you in Vegas, there is a great opportunity coming up for both. I will be participating in the Behind the Picket Fence craft boutique with many other talented crafters. Come shop for holiday gifts & support your local economy & some hardworking artists rather than big corporations.

Mark your calendars. The show runs from Nov. 19th - Nov. 21st.

You can find more information about why buying handmade is so totally awesome right here.

And here's some info on why shopping locally is so cool right here.

One other note. You may have noticed that the prices for our posters have gone up recently. There's a reason for this. We've upgraded the paper that we're printing posters on. It's a bit thicker & a little textured & super nice.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm hosting something similar - though on a much smaller scale - at my home this year. I'm so excited for the opportunity to present all of the wonderful options for buying local and handmade.

Good luck at your show - I'm sure it will be amazing!

Urry Family said...

Hey Candace-
I saw your post a few weeks ago about getting personal. It was just what I needed. I recently passed the "due date" of the baby I lost at 14 weeks. I know how you feel, and appreciated what you said, since we recently moved back to Vegas too with a new job, and I heard the same thing you did. I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you when I saw your blog, and I can understand what you are going through, you are not alone.

Love ya!
Brittany "Moulton" Urry

Michelle said...

I have some other friends participating in this too. Maybe I'll just have to make the drive and check it out.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...