Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Utah In 2 Days

We're back from our whirlwind trip to Utah. Yes we drove up to Salt Lake one day & then back home the next. We're crazy kids....yep. Hope we always are too. :) The girls were so excited about the snow.



In our short time there we had some delicious pizza, played some serious rock band, wandered through IKEA & visited an awesome aquarium. It was a great escape & we were so, so happy to see awesome friends & family.

Link
We brought along a few handmade Christmas gifts. For little Moses I made a Buddy from Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing For Baby book. (See another project I've made from the same book here.) My girls kinda flipped out over this guy when I finished him, so I think I may need to whip up a few for them. He really is the perfect size for cuddling up to & I think he'd be a great sleeping pal. I forgot to take a photo of him at home before our trip, so that's why he's lounging in the car.


For Maria I made a colorful mini scalloped garland. I love how it turned out & it totally makes me think of Maria. She loves color!



I cut out way more scalloped flags that I needed for this gift, so I may be adding some similar garlands to the shop soon.

2 comments:

chanel said...

fun! the girls look so cute! you should move to colorado. we're getting an ikea?!? im pumped!

Melissa Everett said...

I bet your girls were so happy to see snow!! Im glad you guys are crazy!! Ha! glad you had fun!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...