Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Keep On Rolling



Don't worry. I am still sewing

Our routine was shaken up a bit last week when our computer crashed. We scrambled to figure out how we could continue to print our posters without purchasing a new computer, as we just don't have the funds for one right now. After exhausting many possible solutions, we decided that we need to wait for our tax refund to purchase an awesome new Apple computer. I'm pretty excited, actually. We've been making this eMac work for quite some time. So... posters & prints will not be available in the shop for about a month or so until we can get reconfigured & can be sure that we're able to offer a high quality product

In the mean time, I am trying to amp up my sewn products in the shop. Keep an eye out for some pretty steady updating. Hopefully. :)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Every morning I turn on our computer with crossed fingers that it won't give up the ghost while trying to boot up. We, too, are anxiously awaiting that deposit from uncle sam. :) No Mac for us, though, because I don't need anything that cool yet in my life.

Your cool friend, Cheryl said...

I am so IN LOVE with that yellow gingham! I only ever see the tiny yellow and white checks...that larger scale is awesome!

Shay said...

That stinks about the computer, but a little exciting to know what will be coming!! Love the thread holder thing (sorry my term sucks), it is so cute, you are amazing Candace.
Everyone misses you here, hope things are good there.

andrea said...

Oh man....you will LOVE it!!

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Work it, girl.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...