Tuesday, January 26, 2010


More garlands. This sweet vintage scalloped one may be my favorite that I've ever made. If I had a baby in a crib right now, this would be hanging over it right at this very moment. I think it's perfect for a nursery.
By the way, I've been thinking about my next nursery. I think I want to paint the crib yellow. Awesome.
I could also see this garland in a sewing room or a kitchen/dining room. I just love it. I have 2 of them available in the shop.


katie said...

you make the prettiest things! i have one of your vintage fabric buntings and it's my favorite thing in my living room [besides the chairs from my grandma, of course!]

i might just have to convince my husband that i need this too!


gina said...

Very pretty! And a yellow crib sounds very lovely too. :)

chanel said...

made your potato tacos tonight- mmmmmmmm. girls LOVED them.
you're a sewing machine- these are great!

Sandra said...

You are giving me some ideas...;))

Nellie Mae said...

So pretty!!! I have been wanting to make something similar, thanks for the inspiration!!

Marcela said...

the gardland is so lovely!!
From BS AS

Sandy a la Mode said...

I'm trying to convince my husband to create a sewing corner for me in our basement that we are currently renovating! This would go perfect in there, I love all the patterns mixed together!!

The Tersigni Family said...

Hi there. Just wanted to say that I just discovered your blog, and I love you already. Good luck to you and your sweet little family!

saffiertje said...

great garland!!! love the others also!
recently made the summer top by your tutorial! My DD loves it! i made a link tothe tuto on my blog!!!

love Miranda

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...