Monday, January 25, 2010

Sending Me Back

I was folding the laundry this morning when the song that Dylan & I danced to at our wedding came on. Made me think of the early days of us. Feels like forever ago. Thought of where we are now. And who the heck knows where we're going or where we'll be 10 more years down the road when I'm once again folding the laundry & a song from our early days comes on.

I call that a good start to the week.

Oh yeah. This garland is also in the shop now. :)


chanel said...

i was thinking this weekend about our 10 year anniversary and realized it would be yours too! it so doesn't feel like 10 years has gone by. the early days were cool.

Melissa Everett said...

i love those "remember when" moments!

Reece's said...

What a great post, and I totally agree! I love hearing the song we danced to, puts a smile on my face no matter what chaos I may be in the middle of!

Estelle said...

I love, love, love this song. Haven't heard it in ages.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...