Monday, March 08, 2010

5 Things

* We had a busy weekend which included First Friday & Nachos at the Peppermill with some girlfriends, cleaning out the van, a baby shower, and a date out with Dylan to Zabas, Sherlock Holmes & Yogurtland.

* I'm assembling some quilt squares for a king size custom quilt. I know that I'm not going to want to part with this quilt when it's finished. I think I need to make a similar quilt for our bed.

* I've been helping my friend Sara & answering all her questions about setting up an etsy shop. She sent me some darling earrings as a thank you. I've never been much of a jewelry wearer, but I'm really starting to get into it, so these could not come at a more perfect time. Thanks, Sara!

* I'm really in love with this shirt Meg made.

* I was super, super bummed this weekend to hear about the death of Mark Linkous also known as Sparklehorse. I have talked about him here on the blog before. I loved his music, like tons. It's a huge loss. Dylan talks more about it here. :( Anyway, here is one of my favorite songs of his.


Liv said...

That quilt looks like it will be simply beautiful.

chanel said...

thats me.
nachos at the peppermill- wish i was included.
the peppermill! how funny! remember when that use to be the ONLY thing in mesquite?
talk to you TOMORROW!!!!

kirsten said...

I just bought a few pairs of earrings! thanks for the link!

(and tell her she's underpricing herself! not that that stopped me from buying them... ;)

Michelle said...

Those earrings are cute and so inexpensive!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...