Monday, March 08, 2010
* We had a busy weekend which included First Friday & Nachos at the Peppermill with some girlfriends, cleaning out the van, a baby shower, and a date out with Dylan to Zabas, Sherlock Holmes & Yogurtland.
* I'm assembling some quilt squares for a king size custom quilt. I know that I'm not going to want to part with this quilt when it's finished. I think I need to make a similar quilt for our bed.
* I've been helping my friend Sara & answering all her questions about setting up an etsy shop. She sent me some darling earrings as a thank you. I've never been much of a jewelry wearer, but I'm really starting to get into it, so these could not come at a more perfect time. Thanks, Sara!
* I'm really in love with this shirt Meg made.
* I was super, super bummed this weekend to hear about the death of Mark Linkous also known as Sparklehorse. I have talked about him here on the blog before. I loved his music, like tons. It's a huge loss. Dylan talks more about it here. :( Anyway, here is one of my favorite songs of his.