Friday, March 19, 2010

Bunny Softies for Easter


I'm so excited to finally share these with you guys! Last year I made some little softie bunnies for my daughters for Easter. This year I've made some for you! Well, if you want to purchase them from our shop. :)




Once again, these bunnies are drawn by Dylan & stitched & stuffed by me. I chose some really great vintage fabrics for their bellies & back sides.


Perfect size for toting around. My girls love them & are once again disappointed that they are not for us to keep. While hugging one Claire said, "I want to take this to bed with me." So cute! I'm pretty sure I can whip up a few for them before Easter rolls around.

8 comments:

the mama monster said...

soooo super cute! what a fun easter gift idea.

Heather said...

Adorable! I think they are SO CUTE!

Kayanna said...

Very, very cute! I love their little teeth! :)

Sabine Schoepke said...

these are sooo cute!! I just found your blog and I am following you now!! Love your blog!!

Sabine
http://LotsOfLittleBlessings.blogspot.com

Bubby Makes Three said...

Oh my goodness they are soooooo cute!!! Love them.

amanda said...

super crafty. love them

she said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jess said...

I adore these! They remind me of my critter cushions: http://jessicakenenske.blogspot.com/2010/03/creature-cushions.html but yours are even sweeter!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...