Monday, March 01, 2010

First Lost Tooth

We had a bit of excitement around our place this weekend. Sadie was playing in her room with a few of her cousins on Friday night, when they all came running out shouting that she had lost a tooth. We all had mixed emotions at first. I think my eyes filled up with a few tears. She's growing up too fast! And Sadie was freaked out about what she'd look like. But after I held up that tiny little tooth to my adult teeth to show her that she couldn't possibly live her whole life with those itty bitty teeth in her mouth, she calmed down. Plus in the excitement of it all, she'd kinda forgotten about the tooth fairy!

The tooth fairy did come. She left behind $5 and some candy. I think Sadie could not look any cuter with this little hole in her smile.

And, I was not prepared for this little wobbler to fall out! It had been just slightly wobbly for about a month. I really thought that it would hang on a little longer & so I didn't get a little tooth pillow made like I had planned to. I always have the best intentions. Following through is the hard part for me. Luckily, there will be more teeth falling out. :)

***By the way, I'm leaving the giveaway below open through midnight tonight. Be sure to get your comment in & I'll post a winner tomorrow morning.


The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

She is positively ADORABLE!!! And a tooth pillow, what a great idea! *another* project added to my ever increasing list. :)

chanel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chanel said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! Those little holes are VERY CUTE!!! They'll start falling out like mad now.
fun fun fun times. get that pillow made!! ;)

3 'lil Lemons said...

oh my goodness-she's so big! How very very exciting. If you make a tooth pillow I want to see it!

emily said...

she's so cute!!

we just had our first tooth fall out recently too . . . it's such a bitter/sweet thing! our little girl was scared at first . . . but now that she has a second loose tooth she can't wait for it to fall out!

cally said...

She is so adorable.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...