Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oilcloth Lunch Bag


For the working man...a woodgrain oilcloth lunch bag. It's super cool because it's reuseable & it's woodgrain! I first saw a lunch bag like this on Design Sponge. They have a tutorial, but I used the tutorial on Skip to my Lou for some reason.


I purchased my oilcloth from The Fabric Farm. I ordered 1 yard & I have a lot of the fabric still left over. I think I'll save it for some baby bibs or a changing pad, or maybe some more lunch bags.


Anyway, I think the Mister will like it. :)

7 comments:

homemade grits said...

LOVE this! great fabric choice:)

Erin said...

I have been wanting to make this exact thing for my husband! Thanks for the link to the tutorial.

Sonia said...

cute! perfect for the dudes.

♥Ilse♥ (Rood met witte stipjes) said...

very nice, but i'm wondering how do you clean it?

chanel said...

thats amazing~ it looks great!!!

andrea said...

I've been wanting to make one of those for so long! There is some really cute oil cloth out there! I found a cute boutique shop in California that sold already made lunch bags in all the patterns, but not the oil cloth. She said they ordered it from oilcloth.com I have some I just need to actually finish it!!

Good job!!

dana said...

Okay, HILARIOUS. I've had this exact same thing on my "to do" list.
haah.
very cute Candace!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...