Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sweet Headband


I like it when my favorite bloggers post photos of themselves. I also realize that I don't post photos of myself very often. I like hiding. It's kinda what I do. I don't even have very many photos of myself in my albums. I'm one of those people that avoids photos because I feel really awkward in front of the camera. Well, I'm going to try to change that. I'm going to try to be better & open myself up more. Allow myself to feel insecure & vulnerable. And these feelings might actually change in the process. So, we'll see!


Anyway, welcome to the bathroom. Ha ha. I wanted to show you all my adorable new headband. I asked my sister Kimberly to make me a peacock feather headband & this is what she created. Super cute, am I right? She's been working on some more headbands & such that should be available in my shop sometime in the near future. I am loving headbands lately. :)


That's it for now. Maybe next time you see me I won't be taking photos of myself in the dirty bathroom mirror. :)

16 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! You look amazing ;)

Holly C. said...

Oh-your hair is sooooo pretty. And that headband is great!

Jessie said...

Las Vegas must suit you - you look great!

Krista said...

very cute! I agree too that you've got beautiful hair.

Tara said...

Great headband - and great job on getting yourself "out there"! I've got a blog, and I have a tough time with it too - sometimes, since I am a WAHM and usually not dressied up, I feel like I have to make it a huge event - so forgo it.

But the response from my readers when they get to see who I am, who has been writing to them all this time - is great. And since I get gussied up, I usually strike silly poses and make it a "Style Feature".

That's just how I cope. Whatever works, right?

All the best,
Tara
Art is Vital. Love is Vital. Shopping is Vital.
http://elanvitalanthology.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Aaaah I love that! I just posted about my love for headbands...

http://jessicakenenske.blogspot.com/2010/03/lovin-my-belated-birthday-present.html

Why do you hide? You're so cute!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Very cute!

Stop by my blog to enter to win a free pair of sandals!

Melissa Everett said...

your blog changed!! I love it! I love the headband!! I love the self portraits!!

Erin said...

Your hair looks awesome. Love the cut and the headband!

.jimaie.marie. said...

oh gosh, you have nothing to be shy about, You are gorgeous!
Like the other commenters said, you're hair is so pretty! I love the cut AND the color!
Nothing short of adorable, lady!

The Smith Family said...

You are too cute...I really like your haircut! I LOVE my headbands that your sister made too. Can't wait to see the new ones in your shop!

Wiggins Family said...

adorable... oh and so is the headband... :)

Kristie said...

Love the headband but I also LOVE your haircut.

Kimberly said...

Im so glad you posted these pictures since I didn't take any. I love love love how it turned out... and I love you!

Jess said...

CUTE headband, and the skirts you have for sale, that fabric is AWESOME. I love the dress you made for your daughter out of it. Great steal on the fabric! Great blog, first time I have seen it. Love your stuff! justsewdarncute.blogspot.com

The Christensen Family said...

I LOVE that headband! What kind of camera do you use?

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...