Wednesday, March 10, 2010

They Sleep




I know it sounds incredibly cheesy, but my heart swells when I see my kids sleeping. They're just so still & look so sweet. After a long day of all the kid stuff, when I'm feeling a little worn out, I go check on them after they've fallen asleep & I'm reminded that they are still my babies.

I was on a kick a little while back where I wanted to document how sweet they looked while sleeping. The white Christmas lights have since burned out & there's really no lighting in their room...There's no way I'd be able to get any shots now. Glad I acted on that urge a few months ago & now have these photos.

7 comments:

Tara said...

it's a great idea you took those photos - i can completely relate to the warm and fuzzies you get in the stillness of the nightlights, blankies, teddies, and their soft, rhythmic breathing. ah, sweetness.

best,
tara
http://elanvitalanthology.blogspot.com

gina said...

that's one of my favorite moments of the day- checking in on them before we turn in. i love the innocence of them as they sleep- i go to bed with my heart overflowing with love. :)

♥Ilse♥ (Rood met witte stipjes) said...

how nice!

chanel said...

oh my gosh I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!
that shot of claire w/ her dolly is priceless!
they'l ALWAYS be our babies!! :)
i love you!!!!!!

Rolyndia said...

So adorable! I love checking on my 3 right before I go to bed and give them kisses!

amanda said...

your girls are oh so cute. hey do you remember that hawaiian family that had 3 boys and a girl then she had twin girls and they lived in my apt place. do u remember her name? i keep seeing her around and totally forgot her name.

Broccoli Ginger said...

love it. :) i like gazing at my kids when they're sleeping too!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...