Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Happeneings

The big news of the weekend is that Sadie started riding a two wheel bike. The training wheels came off & she just took off. She was really proud of herself. :)

This is what my days look like lately. These girls want to be outside riding from the minute they wake up in the morning. We have one more week of track break & then Sadie goes back to school. I keep reminding myself that we have to enjoy this weather because it will be scorching hot out there before we know it.

The girls wore their Easter clothes to church yesterday. I found these dresses for $10 at H&M a few weeks back. Done! I love how Sadie poses & Claire makes a silly face.

I keep thinking lately about how much I love having daughters. These girls are so awesome. I'm lucky, for sure. :)


JMillerFam said...

Your daughters are so beautiful. You are a blessed Mama!

Jenny said...

Way to go Sadie!!! They are precious.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...