1. The BFF posters are back in the shop. They've had a little makeover just like all the rest of the posters. Take a look at them all gussied up. :)
2. So I've put up a couple tutorials recently & I have another one planned for tomorrow. A super cool eco-friendly one for Earth Day. Writing a tutorial used to feel a bit overwhelming for me, but they seem to be a breeze now & I really enjoy sharing. Hopefully I'll be able to continue adding more. Do you enjoy seeing them here? Any specific tutorial you'd like to see? Please share.
3. It was crazy windy yesterday, so to get the girls to come inside I told them we could make a craft. I cut crowns out of an empty cereal box & let them paint them & glue on chipboard flowers & stars. I stapled elastic to the back. Just like we did with these ones. We haven't done anything like this in a long time. I felt like a good mom.
4. Claire is turning 3 on Friday & I've been having all kinds of crazy emotions & mood swings. I cannot believe that my baby is getting so big.
5. Do you guys know what my favorite color is? Just wondering if I've ever mentioned it or if it shows through. Any guesses? :)
Be back tomorrow with that tutorial!