Wednesday, April 21, 2010

5 Things

1. The BFF posters are back in the shop. They've had a little makeover just like all the rest of the posters. Take a look at them all gussied up. :)


2. So I've put up a couple tutorials recently & I have another one planned for tomorrow. A super cool eco-friendly one for Earth Day. Writing a tutorial used to feel a bit overwhelming for me, but they seem to be a breeze now & I really enjoy sharing. Hopefully I'll be able to continue adding more. Do you enjoy seeing them here? Any specific tutorial you'd like to see? Please share.

3. It was crazy windy yesterday, so to get the girls to come inside I told them we could make a craft. I cut crowns out of an empty cereal box & let them paint them & glue on chipboard flowers & stars. I stapled elastic to the back. Just like we did with these ones. We haven't done anything like this in a long time. I felt like a good mom.



4. Claire is turning 3 on Friday & I've been having all kinds of crazy emotions & mood swings. I cannot believe that my baby is getting so big.

5. Do you guys know what my favorite color is? Just wondering if I've ever mentioned it or if it shows through. Any guesses? :)

Be back tomorrow with that tutorial!

6 comments:

The Smith Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Smith Family said...

1. Love the new posters
2. Love the tutorials, even though I don't sew, I get ideas and pass them along to people that I know that do sew. Can't wait to see tomorrows tutorial.
3. Love the crowns, I'm so going to have to do that with my little girls.
4. I know what you mean about Claire turning 3 years old, my youngest turned 2 on April 10th and my oldest will turn 7 on April 29th...I have no idea where the time has gone, it's crazy.
5. I think your favorite color is turquoise!

Heather at All A Flutter said...

love the tutorials, love the crowns, and love that you're sharing about getting emotional over your babes bday. i do the same thing. oh, and aqua. i think your favorite color is aqua. maybe we share that in common as well.

Reece's said...

I say Aqua too!
I think you should do a kids craft tut....something they can help with :)

Candace said...

I'm so nerdy excited that you all know what my favorite color is. Ha ha. Like spreading the aqua turquoise goodness is my way of spreading happiness. :)

busbyhive said...

Your kids sure are growing up fast! It's great to see you on your blog!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...