Friday, April 16, 2010

Etsy Finds For Kids Rooms


1. all mixed up vintage children's playing cards by one ripe peach
2. Vintage Globe by nice
3. Vintage Small Orange Numbers by Octavia & Brown
4. Love (closeup) by ashley g
5. Framed Chalkboard by Lovely Vintage Cottage Life
6. Recycled Billboard Banner Bin by NottyPooch
7. Count to 10 by Honey & Bloom
8. two large industrial wire bins by AMradio


I've been daydreaming about decorating the kids room. I want lots of chalkboards, vintage globes & other vintage accents mixed with some modern art pieces. Of course there will need to be some patchwork quilts for the beds & lots of flag garlands. Those I can handle. :)

Sadie & I have a morning date planned for tomorrow. We're going thrifting & I am super, super excited about it.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Fun! I love having dates with just one of the kids. You won't believe this but my surgery got moved to Monday, so I still haven't got it done. It turned out that I needed another blood test....long story...so yeah. It is just dragging it out and it is no good. Thanks again for calling.

Tanya said...

I just picked up a vintage globe yesterday for my 7-year old son's room. I loved decorating his "big boy" room, but I always keep my eyes open for cool accessories!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...