Thursday, April 01, 2010

Flickr Group $25 Shop Credit Winner!


The random number generator chose #20 from our Sparkle Power Pals flickr group & when you take out the photo that I added, that makes Lorie the winner with the above photo. Doesn't she look cute in that headband? Looks pretty with her eyes.

Lorie wins a $25 credit to our shop!! I know for sure she'll be able to spend this easily. We've been in contact about a garland already, so I'm really happy for her.

Please continue to add your photos to the group! We love to see them. :)

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

YEA! I just checked your blog and I'm SO SUPER EXCITED that I won...I never win anything, maybe my luck is changing! Thanks again, I can't wait to spend it in your shop. :)

Candace said...

i was so excited when it landed on you! congrats!! :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...