Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Claire!


My mini me turned 3 this weekend. We had a great family party. She's a doll. I can't get enough of her.

She's my super good dancer with great shoulder & hip action. My joker & singer. She feels safe within the rules. A little timid with strangers but not with us. She's starting to show this nasty 3 year old independence stuff, but still an incredible sweetheart with great fish face kisses & a genuine excitement over the littlest things that is just contagious. We love her!

7 comments:

ingrid said...

Happy Birthday Claire!

Three is fabulous!

Sonia said...

I miss that. The innocence. My kids are all older (12, 13, 16) and boy do I ache for those innocent days :*) Enjoy them, because as i'm sure everyone has already told you, they go by so fast, and you never get them back. Now i'm going to go cry. lol.

ecoMILF said...

Happy Birthday to your mini me. Am off to have a look around your wonderful site now! xo m.

Jessie said...

Happy birthday, little lady!

EightBabyLegs said...

so sweet! my little guy just turned two. happy birthday claire!

chanel said...

yay! happy birthday! hope the party was FUN.
she is so DARLING.

andrea said...

Happy Birthday Claire! Give her a big hug for us!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...