Friday, April 30, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge


I think Meg over at elsie marley is so cool. I adore her. She's hosting a Kids Clothes Week Challenge and you can read all the details about it here. It will run during the second week of May. It looks like there are a lot of people participating already. I am joining in as well & I've been thinking about what I want to make for the girls. There are a lot of things they could use: more summer pajamas, leggings, skirts... But summer dresses are consuming my thoughts these days. Should I find some patterns or just make up my own? Hmm....

Anyway, I think it will be a great way to share ideas & I'm super excited to see what everybody makes. :)

6 comments:

the mama monster said...

i joined in too. i have three boys so it will a bit trickier to make cute stuff, but i am excited. i might make my nieces some cute dresses though. can't wait to see what you make, i love your stuff so i'm sure it will be great!

ringmaster said...

i am attempting it also. we will see i am no so good about time management

meg said...

oh stop. I think you're awesome too.

Michele said...

Thanks for sharing! This sounds like fun.

Stacy of KSW said...

How cool, I actually found your site tonight while scouring blogs for easy projects for me to try during Elsie's Kids Clothes Week :) I don't really consider myself much of a sewer (is that a word??) yet, but I'm hoping this project will help me get over my fears of being imperfect. Can't wait to see what you come up with (I'll be trying one of your ruffle tops!!)

erika said...

I'm in as well and Already started !! So much fun, good luck!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...