Monday, April 26, 2010

Winner - Yoreganics Organic Laundy Sampler


The random number generator chose comment number 56 which happened to be Sarah who said:


Congrats!! Thank you to Yoreganics for the awesome prize. I wanted to mention that I tried the stain remover over the weekend. My sister-in-law asked to borrow my moses basket for her new baby. When I got the basket out of storage, I noticed that it had a spit up stain in the bottom of it. Which means that it got put away without being washed when Claire grew out of it oh, about 2 & 1/2 years ago!! I sprayed the bedding with the stain remover & tossed it in the washing machine. I was amazed at how much of the stain came out. It was still there but barely noticeable. I call that a miracle. :)

I'll be back a little later today with a new giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...