Tuesday, May 25, 2010

He's a Dead Man

I'm sorry about my absence around here. I've been a bit preoccupied with some other stuff... Until I can get it straightened out in my head & get back to my blogging groove, I wanted to share with you a photo of the John Locke head that has been sitting on my shelf since Sunday.

Claire got really sick over the weekend & I missed out on a really cool & fun LOST finale party with some friends. But Dylan was sure to make it & he brought me home this head from the hanging John Locke pinata made my my awesomely talented sister in law, Lilia. Is that not the best idea for a pinata? And he was hung up by an extension cord. :)

Anyway, I loved the LOST finale. We have been faithful watchers for years. I'm super sad it's over, but it was a really good ending.


Claire Kiefer said...

I feel totally disconnected from the world since I don't watch Lost . . . seems that's all that's been on blogs and facebook! Maybe that will be one of my summer projects: watch the whole series! :)

chanel said...

creepy coolness!
we should have talked lost! oh well, im hoping to get a dissertation from your hubs soon. you guys are the smartest.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...