Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life is Good

* Thanks for your comments on the last post. I know that I'm not the only person that has ever been baby hungry & struggled with getting pregnant. I know that God is charge of deciding when to send these babies, still the control freak that I am likes to feel like I have some kind of hand in it. My plan is to cut down on sugar. It's really something I've been trying to do for a long time anyway.

* There is a Sparkle Power giveaway going on right now over at The Ardent Sparrow. The prize is two posters of the winners choice. Go check it out & be sure to enter.

* I'm also working on a new series here on the Sparkle Power blog. I will be offering etsy seller tips. Do you have any etsy questions related to selling? Let me know & it may be something we cover.

Life goes on here. I am happy. The family is happy. No reason to be down. :)


Claire Kiefer said...

your girl looks so cute in her glasses!!

Heather at All A Flutter said...

ooh, i have an etsy question. how do you increase traffic to your shop and how do you take quality close up shots of your products? please and thank you!! can't wait for this new series.

Amanda said...

Just bought that exact pool for my little guy. You should see the 10/12 and 13 yr old try to jump in glad to hear you are feeling a little better. :)

The Smith Family said...

I think the only question I have about selling on Etsy is do you have to claim the money you make on your income taxes?

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...