Friday, May 21, 2010

Look Mom, A Heart!


I spent some time last week looking way back through my blog archives. It brought back so many fond memories. I won't even tell you how much it made my heart ache to be back in Cleveland now that it's spring time there. Maybe I was just longing for that time when the girls were so little & we spent so much time together.

I've decided that I need to be taking more photos of the girls. Yes, I'm busy, but it's not that hard. And years down the road we will all be glad that I made an effort.

Hope you had a lovely weekend! We had plans to go camping, but the weatherman says it's supposed to get really windy. Too windy for a tent. So we've made other fun plans & I'm pretty excited to hang out with the family. I love them the most.

3 comments:

chanel said...

camping would be fun, but not in wind, good planning. i LOVE that about the blog, to go back a relive those fun times, just think though, a year from now TODAY will be "those" fun times. life is good.
miss you so much!

JMillerFam said...

cleveland misses you back, candace.

andrea said...

I know what you mean about missing Cleveland in the spring....so sad. I miss you there and me there ;) Claire is just so big, I love seeing pictures of your cute girls...I would never stop!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...