Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sparkle Power Motherhood Week



Welcome to Motherhood Week! I have been planning this week long celebration of motherhood for some time now & I'm so excited that it's finally here! I love Mother's Day, but it seems like one day is not enough for celebrating this important job that we do all day & all night, every. single. day.

So I've gathered together some of my most very favorite bloggers at the moment & asked them to come post on the topic of motherhood. I left it really open. They were free to share whatever they wanted on the topic & I've been so pleased with every single post. I've been happy to see their style & personalities come through in their posts. As cheesy as it sounds, I felt my heart swell with every entry that I read. Being a mother is such an awesome opportunity & the love that surrounds us as mothers is universal.

I hope that you enjoy the guest posts that show up here on the blog this week & that you will take the time to visit these awesome ladies' websites. Each one of them is beautiful is so many ways. They are cool & stylish & share and promote all things lovely. I thank them for inspiring me each & every day & for agreeing to be a part of Motherhood Week here on Sparkle Power.

I've also rounded some really great giveaways, so keep an eye out for those as well. So here's to a great week celebrating the Moms! I know you will show the guest bloggers a warm welcome. :)

Happy Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

the mama monster said...

awesome. can't wait!

Mandi said...

Sweet post! and can't wait to read them. i think your an amazing mother.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...