Friday, June 11, 2010

Garlands a Plenty


Organizing my fabrics last weekend proved to help my productivity this week. I guess digging through messy heaps of fabric on the floor eats up time. Neatly folded piles make it easier to see & get to what you have.

Well, the result of this organization...I was able to get a few flag garlands completed for the shop. Check them out if you have an upcoming party or a spot in your house or backyard that needs a little something to make it more festive!

Hope you all have the most lovely of weekends! :)

5 comments:

Heather at Blessed Little Nest said...

oh! i love your garlands. mine is hung over the couch and it makes me happy every time i see it. :)

Linkie Lueville said...

OHHH! i loveee! so cute! i need to make some for my daughters room!

Holly C. said...

I love your new profile pic!

Melissa said...

Wow, I just love your garlands! They are the perfect (and eco-friendly) decorations for a fun birthday party.

Geek+Nerd said...

So pretty! I love garlands, and seeing them all together like that makes me smile!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...