Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Glasses


Look at her. She's growing up!

It was time for Sadie to get some new glasses. Kids glasses sure do get thrashed. They are so rough on them! It's great to have a nice new shiny pair. She had so much fun trying on lots & lots of different pairs, but when she tried on these pink ones her face lit up & she had the biggest smile on her face. We knew these were the ones. :)

Just a few more weeks of school left! I cannot wait for summer break! I think we're ready for it. Then I'll no longer have a kindergartner, but a first grader instead. It is so hard to believe. Not sure if I'm ready for her to be this big.

A couple cute things about Sadie right now:
* She is way into lip gloss.
* She has been working really hard on learning how to do a cartwheel. She's getting pretty good.
* She just got a bell for her bike & thinks it is the coolest thing.

I wish my kids could stay this sweet & innocent forever.

11 comments:

Kreations for Kids said...

Hi Candace, I wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Sunshine Award. You can find out more here. http://kreationsforkids.blogspot.com Congratulations! Lynnell

Amber said...

she is so cute.

chanel said...

whoa! she has changed in just the time ive seen her! her hair is loooooong. LOVE the glasses- super duper cute!!!!

Shay said...

I love the color of the glasses, they look so good on her. She looks so different than the picture with her short hair in the "you may also like" at the bottom of the post.

Claire Kiefer said...

Seriously, she looks so adorable in those glasses! :)

Millie said...

Great glasses. They do get so wrecked, don't they! My 6yr old boy wears glasses too..he always gets 2 pairs, (2 for 1). We misplaced his second pair for several months...found them this evening...Such excitement!

Jenny said...

Adorable! How old is she? She looks about Abby's age.

marisa said...

very cute! One of my little ones is a Kinder grad too. Can't believe how big they're getting!

Erin L said...

She is so big! Remember when we were friends in Rexburg and she used to say "see you later alligator erin."? Time sure does fly.

andrea said...

OH Sadie! I can't believe how long her hair is, and how grown up she looks. She really is so beautiful! Tell her hi from all of us :)

Lauralee said...

Wow she does look so big! She really is growing up so fast. And I love the new glasses!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...