Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Recent Thrifty Finds

So I know that I've complained time & again about how the thrifting out here is just not as awesome as it is in the midwest. But I don't think it means I should give up on it all together. Just means I need to be a better looker.


Remember how I said that I was having the hardest time finding vintage sheets in the shops here in Vegas. Well, look what I stumbled across all in one week. I know this isn't much, but I feel like it's a huge success for this area. The pink one is a great find. I always need pink sheets & I am really smitten with this yellow one. It's so granny & so perfect. Love it!


Dylan & I stopped in a thrift store on one of our dates when we had a little time to kill before a movie & we found this globe. It's my first globe & I love it so! I hope to have an awesome collection some day.


This one cost us $7. Pretty cheap for an awesome decor piece. I'm hoping that the thrifting gods smile upon me & let me find some more lovely globes in my future shopping trips.


Have you found anything good lately?

8 comments:

Lora said...

so pretty!

The Smith Family said...

Beautiful...I see new things for the shop with these new pretties. :)

Misty said...

Rick's cousin Stacey in Minnesota has an awesome collection of globes. She's quite crafty too. Check her out here: 5ericksonsplay.blogspot.com

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

I actually bought the exact same top left sheet!

marysza said...

yes i found some fabrics this week but it was a really hard work! all day walking threw the city and visiting every second-hand;d well i love you new fabrics and the globe is in a very good shape, good catch! ;d

ringmaster said...

the pink sheet is sweet! i have that yellow one!

Kayanna said...

Cool! I've been searching for a vintage globe for AGES

Andrea said...

Where did you end up finding the sheets?

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...