Thursday, June 03, 2010

Sponsor Welcome - Needle Craft Patterns

I am excited to welcome Needle Craft Patterns as the newest Sparkle Power sponsor!

The Needle Craft Patterns shop is filled with adorable PDF sewing patterns for all kinds of baby shoes. Each at a really affordable price. I am dying over these sweet little red ballerina shoes!!

You'll also find some patterns for kids shoes, womens slippers, fabric bowls & storage baskets.

So check out Needle Craft Patterns today & spend some time browsing through all the adorableness.

If you are interested in advertising your shop, website or blog with Sparkle Power, please e-mail me at for my affordable rates. :)

1 comment:

VickiT said...

I really love the 2nd pair with the button. Too cute.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...