Thursday, June 24, 2010

This & That


Photobooth photo of Sadie & I last Sunday. I did my hair wavy & pulled back in a loose pony tail. It's been a while since my hair has been long enough to style it like that. Dylan really liked it. :)

Did you know that Dylan makes fun of me because I use the smiley face emoticon a lot? Well he does. But it's because he loves me. :)

Danielle received the quilt I made for her & took some really awesome photos. I could not be happier with where this beauty has gone to live. Such a perfect fit!

Speaking of my handmades ending up in awesome homes. This one is another absolutely perfect fit. I really adore Rachel. She's super cool for sure.

Something else that's super awesome? The new LCD Soundsystem album. Here's the first track. Watch out because it gets mind blowingly awesome around 3 minutes in. Oh, yes.



What are you listening to right now?

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your hair like that! Looks so summery/casual!
Today the kids and I listened to a mix that my husband made... a little bit of everything and lots of cool. He's great at mixes.

kirsten said...

that is awesome. we saw LCD when they opened for arcade fire a few years back.
also, i get to see mates of state on monday! woo!

Mommafo said...

How do you get your hair wavy? Mine is about shoulder length, and if I don't blow it dry, it's frizzy and outta control. This is the longest my hair has been since elementary school and I just don't know what to do with it! It's not naturally curly, just irritating! LOL I'll quit bugging you now. Your hair is adorable.

Mommafo said...

Know what else reminds me of summer? All the green in your picture!

MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Love both quilts! They're awesome. I have been wanting to try and make my own for some time now. To intimidated to try it.

p.s. so addicted to Danielle's blog now.

shrielenee said...

Thew new LCD Soundsystem album is superb. Try the new Gorillaz, Javelin or Sleigh Bells :) (emoticon!)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...