Saturday, July 17, 2010

Two Down


Sadie lost her second tooth last week. This time I was prepared with the tooth fairy pillow! She got two dollars & some candy. I was super happy with how well the tooth fairy pillow worked!

The tooth had been hanging there so totally loose for a while & I was worried that it would fall out in the strangest places, like in the swimming pool during swim lessons. I was super surprised that Dylan did his daddy job of pulling that sucker out by wrapping some floss around it. Dylan usually won't even look at the wiggly teeth because it gives him the heebie jeebies so badly. I'm still amazed that he stepped it up & popped that sucker out & Sadie was happy that she'd be getting some more money!

Need an awesome tooth fairy pillow of your own? I have a couple available in the shop right now. :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Aww, Sadie looks super cute! I just adore that stage. Jazzy has no front teeth right now and Pepper is constantly telling us her's are wobbly.

The Zhush said...

That is adorable! I have an 8 year old tooth losing daughter, with glasses who loves Reeses as well! :)

Steven said...

Cool keepsake:
Catch the Tooth Fairy in the act and prove she is real.

http://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com

Free with code: Fairy-Proof (a $10 value)

Feel free to share....

chanel said...

she's beautiful!
and its funny the TF gave her candy! ;) my girls want your TF.

Cassie said...

I love your tooth fairy pillows. I am a ways from needing one but I'll have to snag one up soon!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...