Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Photos

We checked out a new thrift store. It was a fun one. We didn't find anything majorly great, but it was good to look around a new store & this one had really reasonable prices, so I'm sure we'll stop back in again whenever in the neighborhood. I spotted 3 or 4 pyrex bowls & some really pretty milk glass. This was the first store I'd been to that had all the linens packaged up in individual plastic bags. That was interesting.

I left with 3 vintage pillowcases & 3 new packages of tissue paper (2 aqua blue & 1 yellow for wrapping up shop orders) all for just $5.

For locals, this was the Community Outreach Thrift Store at 1304 E. Lake Mead Blvd., N. Las Vegas, NV 89030.


Beth said...

Sometime in my life, I have owned that pink floral pillowcase! Not the exact one that you bought, mind you, but one just like it. :-)

courtney.janelle.sews said...

that pink print is one of my favorites of all time!

Campfire Chic said...

The store front is so cute! Very specific: Thrift Store. Too cute.

Jessi said...

that looks like fun!!!!

great pillowcases too! score!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...