Friday, August 20, 2010

Going to the Mountains & Saturday Song

We are headed to the mountains for the weekend. Yeehaw! I had to track down this poster by Tangible Worldwide. I love it. I saw it at Urban Outfitters, but it doesn't look like they are selling it anymore. Bummer.


For some reason I have Sparklehorse in my head. His music has a mountainy feel to it, I suppose. So here is my Saturday Song (a day early):



"dogs will wag their tails
and birds will sing
hell, it's a hard world for little things"

1 comment:

Elisabeth S. said...

I recently found your blog and I love all your wonderful ideas!

I've given you the versatile blogger award : ) you can check it out here;

http://calleighsclips.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...