Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sponsor Love

I have lots of love for our awesome sponsors & today I have lots of updates as well!

First of all, the winner of The Modern Marigold $40 Gift Certificate is...

Sherry who said: "I like Girl's Reversible Ruched Headband - Strawberry Parfait"
Congratulations Sherry. We're all jealous of you. And thanks to all who participated.



Remember that The Modern Marigold is still offering a discount for Sparkle Power readers through the end of the month. Just mention "sparkle power" in the notes to seller section of your order & receive or 15% off through the end of August, to be refunded via Paypal. So hop on over there & grab some some skirts or hair clips for back to school!!




Now, I am super excited to welcome a new Sparkle Power Sponsor!!! The my fair laydee shop carries the most adorable jewelry & awesome vintage finds. I just love the sweet, romantic, girly feeling of everything in this shop & I know I could easily fill a jewelry box with everything I see there. Here are a few of my favorites:








Remember the Lily & Thistle paper dolls? How could you forget!? Well, don't forget that Hannah is still offering a free fall line of outfits ($8 value) with the purchase of any package (Ultimate, Standard or Print-It-Yourself) for Sparkle Power readers! Just write "Sparkle" in the instructions to buyer at checkout. And the super cute boy dolls are now available! Awesome!









And check out the adorable new sandal pattern from Lena's Patterns. Perfect for the end of summer into warm fall days. I just love them!


Be sure to visit all our sponsors by clicking on their links on the right hand sidebar & don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in advertising your shop or blog. I still have a few spots available. :)

1 comment:

the hopkins said...

Hey Candace!
Thanks for the welcome. I love the items you choose to show from my shop! I'm going to go check out these other sponsors right now too...
Have a fabulous night!!

Shawnee :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...