Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sunday Photobooth


Again Claire is on my lap. Notice the house is a mess behind us. Curly, wavy hair today. We are just relaxing.


This is the one I wanted to use today but Dylan said people might think that it's icky. Let me know if it makes you throw up in your mouth a little & I'll take it down. It just makes me laugh. He's got a licking problem lately. Check out these photos that my sister took at our first ever adults only dinner on my side of the family. All my sisters & brothers & spouses were there. Only one brother was missing. It was super fun & Dylan licked my face just before she took our photo.

8 comments:

Holly C. said...

Hehe-that's funny! :)

Jenny said...

That's too funny. I love your waves!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter said...

hahahahaha hilarious! He reminds me of my brother in law, he is like that with my sister hehe

courtney*adele said...

i think you two are adorable! keep it up! ;)

chanel said...

you guys are funny! miss ya!
oh and i was looking through jules' scrapbook and saw picts of when we went to d-land all together- girl we are sooooo much better lookin now! my goodness time has been good to us! ;)

Shay said...

I love the one of you and Dylan, I didn't know he had it in him!

Nan said...

I don't think it's icky at all! I think it shows the love ;) I also think it's hilarious that you said your house is a mess behind you! You should come over sometime and check out a REAL mess;) Love your blog by the way!! I don't usually comment but I am an excellent stalker:) I also love smiley face emoticons, if you couldn't tell!!! :)

Shrie 'n Brett Spangler said...

If by "icky" you mean saccharine sweet and adorable, then yes! Keep the lickin' coming :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...