Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Stuff From Our Sponsors

I love this sewing pattern for an adorable reversible skirt for little girls.  Yes, reversible!  So clever & so cute!!

Citrus Pop is also on etsy!  If you are an etsy fanatic, like me, be sure to check out Citrus Pop on etsy.  These earrings would look great with the fall boots I'm hoping for!

The Baby Friendly Doll Sewing Pattern at Lena's Patterns is so adorable.  If you are beginning to think about handmade gifts for the little ones for Christmas this year, this pattern may be right up your alley.

 Don't forget to download the free September outfit for your Lily & Thistle Paper Doll.
If you don't have an awesome custom paper doll yet, get one in the Lily & Thistle shop! We love, love, love these paper dolls.

What a beautiful way to welcome fall.  This scarf is gorgeous & looks like it'd be so nice & soft around your neck.  I cannot wait for cooler days!

Talk about beautiful accessories for fall.  This headband is so pretty!

*Remember that you can still get one item from My Fair Ladee for 15% off, but you only have a few days.  This offer is only good through September 30th, which is tomorrow.  So go now & get yourself something pretty!  Just mention 'sparkle power' on the notes to seller.

* I still have a couple spots open for October Sponsors, so get in tough with me right away if interested.  Thanks!

1 comment:

make it perfect said...

Thanks Candace :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...