Wednesday, September 22, 2010
In My Head
* I'm not sure why photobooth makes me have a glowing white face, but I'll share a mediocre photo with you anyway.
* My birthday is coming up. It's going to be a super special birthday because the date this year just happens to be 10/10/10. I was thinking back, oh 10 or so years ago, when my friend Chanel & I were standing in the little kitchen in their apartment & she was telling me about my "golden birthday". The one that would occur in 2010, when all my tens lined up. We calculated how old I would be & it just seemed SO old & so far away. Now it's almost here & I can't stop thinking about how fast time goes by. How quickly the days & weeks fly by. And, I'm not too thrilled about turning another year older, but I'm not disgusted with my age, like I may have been 10 years ago. :)
* I want these boots from Target.
* I have been hard on myself lately. A little down that I 'm not accomplishing all I wish that I could, even though I am accomplishing a tremendous amount each day. Why, why, why are we so hard on ourselves?
* Our beloved printer that we print posters on gave up the ghost recently. We tried to repair it, but decided to order a new printer instead. We have a lot of fiddling to do to get the new settings where we want them. To get colors to look the way we want them to. It's annoying. But must be dealt with. The lack of sales in the shop due to the posters recent disappearance is bringing me down. I miss those "Etsy Transaction" e-mails in my inbox. I always knew that every sale was really exciting for me, I just didn't realize how much of a mood booster they are.
* I've got this song in my head.
* I'm waiting, waiting for fall, my favorite season, to kick in around here.
* I love all my blog buddies. Thanks so much for reading. Let me know if there is anything you'd like to see here. Have a great day!!