Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Modern Marigold Skirts - So Cute!


The super sweet Amanda of The Modern Marigold sent me a really great package last week. Inside I found some really great pieces of vintage sheeting fabric. She knows the way to my heart for sure. I also was so pleasantly surprised to find two of the most adorable skirts for my little girls!


The skirts fit really well. The fabrics are adorable & best of all, my girls love them! But what little girl wouldn't love a sweet, twirly skirt?



The skirts are so well made! They wash really well & don't need any ironing. And Today I was finally able to get Claire to wear something other than the pink dress she's been insisting on wearing for the last 3 days. Check it out:


You can get your own little girl twirly skirts at The Modern Marigold.

Thanks, Amanda! We are all beyond happy with these adorable skirts! :)

7 comments:

A. said...

Ha! Lizzy wore that skirt with a pink shirt today, too - only her pink shirt had a Grateful Dead bear on it - AND (get this) purple sandals. Totally twinners. Thanks for the sweet post! :)

Amanda M. said...

those are SOOOOO cute!

Chris said...

Isn't it fun to get a package in the mail? I think you'll have to make Claire some more skirts.

Ooty said...

super cute!

Amber said...

those are cute! i love sadie's pose! I totally thought that you made that little skirt when claire came over yesterday. i love them

Karen M. Andersen said...

What a sweet package! The skirts are so adorable Candace :) I make similar ones for my little girl, but with 3 tiers. She loves them...cool, comfy, and wash well, like these ones do for you. Your girlies are little sweethearts :)

Karen xx
http://karenmandersen.typepad.com

Chrissy Jones said...

I love the skirts. They are so cute Your girls are adorable.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...