Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thoughts While Working on a Quilt


* I loooove this quilt.



* It's awesome.  I would totally be excited to wrap a baby of my own up in this snuggly creation.



* How sweet would a little baby girl look rolling around on this quilt?


* If I had another baby girl, I know exactly what I would name her.


* But if I had a baby, I wouldn't have as much time to be making sweet quilts.  Oh, well.  Whatever will be will be.  :)

This is a custom quilt made for a sweet customer.  As is my hope with any quilt that I send off into the world.  I hope that it is loved and cherished by the family that it goes to.  I hope it becomes a family treasure & is something that when looked at many, many years from now will bring back the fondest memories.

Please remember to get your name into the Make It Perfect sewing patterns Giveaway!  Today is the last day to enter.  I'll be announcing a winner tomorrow.  Good luck!

13 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

So sweet! I love this precious quilt & its bright, happy colors. :)

jodi@Pleasant-Home said...

Fantastic Quilt!

Anna said...

Oh, so cheerful and lovely!

Selina said...

What a beautiful quilt! I'd love to hear the name you picked for your 3rd daughter. ;)

chanel said...

soooooo great! i love your thoughts and I agree a baby girl would look fab on that! you better watch it with the naming a girl, a little todd stud muffin may come your way! ;)

yellowmum said...

ahh you cant just say you know what you'd name a baby girl and not share! You've piqued my curiosity! The quilt is beautiful!

Lora said...

i love it, too! it's just beautiful.

Erin L said...

I want to know what name you love.

Kloth & Bolt said...

beautiful quilt! -kb

Evelyn said...

I love this quilt too, so beautiful! I've made quite a few just like it, and I never get tired of seeing them. In fact, I've given all of mine away, and it makes me want to make one for myself! :-)

DiddleDaddleDesigns said...

Saw this on flickr and had to pop over and leave a comment. This is adorable.

The GreenLunns said...

Good god that is beautiful!!!

Judith Gale said...

Lovely colours! Sweet

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...