Friday, October 01, 2010

Muffin Tin Pizzas


We love these Mini Deep-Dish Pizzas from the September issue of Everyday Food.  This was my third time making them.  Sadie even requested them as her birthday dinner earlier this month.  I just use fresh & easy pizza dough & the only difference I make to the recipe is that I add a little bit of pizza or pasta sauce to each one.

Yummy, yummy.  They are quick & easy and both the adults & kids love them.  These could easily be a meatless meal as well.  I always have to make half with pepperoni for some people in the family.  :)

5 comments:

happyfind said...

Yummmm! My girls will love this. Thank you for sharing! :)

Heather at Blessed Little Nest said...

those look delish! i definitely want to try them.

The Smith Family said...

Yum...I think I might make these this weekend! :) Thanks for sharing.

Lorie

define1lady said...

Looooks delicious! I got my fresh and easy coupon and ingredients ready to make this for the weekend! Thank you. ;-)

Shelby said...

I love this! So cute :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...