Wednesday, October 20, 2010


photo by Holly Neufeld

I totally flipped out when I spotted one of my flag garlands on Holly Neufeld's blog post Nursery In Progress.  That little bird decal!  Walking across the flags!  So clever & so totally cute.  Can't wait to see her full reveal of the nursery.  The vintage dresses hanging on the wall are such a great idea as well.  Holly blogs at {create*loves}.  

If you have photos of any Sparkle Power products around your home, snap a photo & share them in our flickr group.  Fun stuff, right?!

Also, I've just added another batch of these sweet vintage scalloped flag garlands to the shop.  :)


Amber Liddle said...

I thought that was yours! Heather at 3ringcircus posted about this because one of the dresses is from her shop. I've seen a lot of those buntings but yours are! How fun to see where your creations end up!

Kelly Massman said...

Your garland does look pretty sweet that way! TFS!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...