Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Call for Sponsors & Shop Update


It's a new year full of new possibilities!  I have some advertising spots open for the month of January.  Please e-mail me for more information if you are interested.

That cool little owl bookend has been added to the shop today along with some other vintage items.

How are you filling these last few days of 2010?  Are you having trouble accomplishing as much as you'd like to like I am?  So much to do to catch up after the holidays!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That little owl is adorable! My last days of 2010... totally lazy! After all of the hulaballoo surrounding, now all I want to do is stay home and do nothing. So we are!

Remind me... will you be at Blissdom in Nashville? For some reason I'm thinking you are. If so, we'll have to meet!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...