Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve Thrift Shopping


My local Goodwill stores were running a 50% sale on Christmas Eve, so we started the day out with a trip to the thrift stores.  I was lucky enough to find the Catherine Holm piece above.  I've never even seen anything from Catherine Holm in real life.  Only in  photos online.  So this was pretty thrilling & definitely the best find of the day.


I was also super stoked to find this king size sheet & two pillowcases.  I love the retro print.  I'm not sure if they are vintage or not, but they are definitely awesome.


Then I also picked up a yellow floral sheet & a small vintage pyrex-like glass bowl.

I just noticed on the Goodwill calendar that they are having another 50% off sale on New Years Eve.  Guess you know where I'll be that day!  :)

9 comments:

Holly C. said...

Great finds!

Beth Hawks said...

All super awesome finds! Goodwill has so many treasures.

Jane said...

I know exactly how you feel!!! - I'd never actually seen a piece of Cathrineholme in person, either - and I very much wanted to find some. 2 weeks ago I found one very much like yours. It had just been put out on the shelf, I clutched it to my chest and raced for the checkout!!!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

EPIC score! right on!

Amanda M. said...

WOW. Amazing. HUGE Score.

Lizzi said...

Where is the goodwill calendar?? (PLLLLLEASE SAY ONLINE SOMEWHERE!) You found some really cool stuff. Especially liked the yellow floral sheet!

Candace said...

Lizzi,

http://www.sngoodwill.org/
click on sales calendar at the bottom.

lillian said...

i have that same sheet from goodwill! i made a skirt for each of my daughters from it, using the white/lace as the bottom...super easy bc it was already hemmed!

♡ Ambrosia said...

Love the yellow florals <3

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...