Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can not believe that it is almost 2011.  Crazy!  I've been thinking lots about resolutions, but I think I'm just too completely tired to come up with anything meaningful.  So I'm just hoping to be positive & productive in the next year.  Actually, that sounds really good!  Be positive & productive.  I'm making a sign of that & putting on my fridge.

Thanks to doctor's orders for one of us because of some recently discovered health issues, Dylan & I have been dieting for the last month.  We've limited our sugars & carbs and have been eating lots of salad & vegetables.  We've both dropped some pounds & are feeling great.  I bought a pair of jeans in a size smaller!  It hasn't been too hard & we're feeling good, but we've been really craving a few things & decided that we'd have a free day to eat all those unhealthy goodies on New Year's Eve.  Dylan chose pizza for his reward & I chose chocolate cake.  So tonight we are indulging & celebrating the last year of accomplishments.  We survived & we had fun & we hope 2011 is just as great.

Wishing you all a new year full of awesomeness!  Happy New Year!  :)


Kate said...

A happy and sweet and healthy new year to you and your gorgeous family Candace! I was thinking about you late last night while my littlest was cuddled into me singing into my ear 'I la la love you!' X

chanel said...

aw, dang! that looks awesome.

.::Our Waldorf Home Mama::. said...

Great post!!! Your blog amazes me everytime I read it!! So inspirational!


Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...