Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas & much love from the Todds! 

I hope you're having what feels like the best Christmas ever.  We sure are.  Only downer was that I have a pretty terrible cold.  This trip out to look at lights on Christmas Eve proved to be really bad for my sore throat.  It's all about resting now for the next few days so that I can feel better.

The girls were really fun this year & despite mama feeling under the weather, I'm glad we got to spend some sweet moments together.  I wish I could bottle up all the love you feel on Christmas morning.  It's just the best!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Christmas to you and your gorgeous family Candace!
I hope its merry and bright and wonderful and that your cold disappears oh so quickly. X

jc said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our home to yours! Get well soon sweetie!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...