Friday, December 03, 2010

One of Those Moments

I had one of those panicky "Oh my goodness!  My baby is growing up way too fast!" moments when I opened up the packet that held Sadie's first grade school portraits last month.  It's really funny because every time I have one of those moments I always think back to one moment in particular when she was little.  I can see her with pig tails in an orange shirt & capris playing at the park in Lakewood, Ohio just shortly after we moved there.  Just a few months before her 3rd birthday.  And I think to myself, "Wasn't she just that cute little pudgy handed toddler running barefoot around the park?"

They grow so fast.  It's sad but cool at the same time.  She is such a sweet girl now & I'm not gonna lie, those toddler years were difficult.  I'm just so happy that I get to be a stay at home mom & enjoy as much time as possible with them while they're little.

Okay.  I'm weepy now.  :)   


Shay said...

I cannot believe that picture, she looks like she 13!!! She is so beautiful Candace. Hope you guys are well.

chanel said...

holy cow she is GORGEOUS! I freak out when i see her too cause she is still in her infant swing in Rexburg with 18month old julia and 12 month old avry running around your my mind!

Erin L said...

That is such a sweet picture. I've been going through a few of those moments lately. Like when I had to go to the big girl department in Wal-mart to buy tights for Ana. I admit I got a little weepy!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...