Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Recent Thrift Finds


After our yard sale on Saturday we packed up everything that was left over & drove it straight to Deseret Industries for donation.  We were all in a "get it out of here!" kind of mood.  Of course I couldn't go to a thrift store & not go in for a little shopping.

I found two awesome silver trays.  I have crafty plans for these which I'm really excited about.  I also found two pretty milk glass bud vases.  I just recently decided to start collecting milk glass.


That cake stand is a Martha Stewart Everyday vintage inspired piece.  I LOVE it.  I've been wanting to start collecting ceramic cake stands like this.  The punched design on the side is lovely & the $3 price tag sent me over the moon.  So happy about that find!


And two sweet little birdie mugs.  These will be making their way into the etsy shop soon.  Aren't they darling?

Overall a good haul.  I was glad we stopped in!

13 comments:

Dawn Trest said...

cuuuute! Love the birdie cups :)

Laura said...

Oh these are just adorable. I love that cake plate!

kiddlebug said...

Why would anyone want to get rid of that cake stand? It is fantastic!!
Nice finds!

A Serenade for Solitude said...

Awesome cake stand find!! Love the silver platters, too. :)

Amanda M. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of that. I found like 6 brand new in the package flat sheets (vintage floral) last weekend at my thrift store and thought of you and sat there wishing I could transform them into the GORGEOUS goodies you do!

lingering daydreams said...

Well done! Great finds, I especially love the silver trays and am so curious about your crafty plans!

beautifulladybird said...

I recently found two milk glass lamps on my thrift stores runs, so, I guess I, too, have started collecting milk glass. Great finds.

aPearantly sew said...

Love that cake stand!

AVeryGoodCoatRack said...

i am IN LOVE with those mugs! So cute!

LO said...

I love the DI for finding great fabric, too! the cake stand is great.

tini-uk said...

Wow the cake stand is just so pretty and even better for that price. You really seem to have a fantastic thrift store, I can never find anything in ours apart from fantastic buttons (which is quite a good start).

Lauralee said...

Oh I love that cake stand! Gorgeous! I miss DI so much!

chanel said...

oh dang. that cake plate is the best! i want it!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...