Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Song

By the time this posts, I will be out in the front yard trying to make a little money by selling all the stuff we don't want anymore.

My sister Kimberly & I have been preparing for a yard sale this week.  My Mom has been going through her closets too & pulling out lots of old things that have brought back so many memories from my childhood.  You should have seen the reaction my sister, Amber had when she saw the snackmaster.  Ha ha!

Anyway, all this thinking about the old days got me thinking about the music of my childhood & boy did my parents love Alabama.  When we went on road trips it was Alabama cassette tapes the whole way!  Oh, this video made me chuckle.


Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

My parents totally had Alabama tapes!

Amber Liddle said...

You can tell you live in a warm climate, having a yard sale in December :) It's snow storm city in the midwest!

I remember lots of Alabama and Oak Ridge Boys growing up, as well!

Melissa Everett said...

this post made me laugh!! the snackmaster was awesome!!... and alabama songs always bring back some good memories of all of us laid out in the back of the surburban!! seriously, did we even have a car that really fit us all??

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...