Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday Etsy Faves

1.  bouquet of flowers wall hanging by rosepetale99
2.  white milk glass compote by 1 fine day
3.  Create You Own Vintage Book Journal by The Fancy Lamb
4.  Sequin Striped Tote by pure and noble
5.  Mini leather bracelet by kjoo
6.  Crocheted Fabric Bowl by olive mana


Sarita said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the crochet baskets! Definitely inspired to try my own, OR just buy one :-)

stacey said...

just checking in on your blog because I love it!!! when low & behold i nearly fell of my chair when I saw my shop's compote- thanks so much:)

Brooke said...

thank you for including my sequin striped tote in your list! Humbled and excited! xo

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...