Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winner - City Chic Country Mouse

The winner of the City Chic Country Mouse ironing board cover is Marlene.

Congratulations!  We are all super jealous of you!

The good news is that the lovely ladies at City Chic Country Mouse are offering a special 10% discount to Sparkle Power readers!  Simply enter the code SPARKLEPOWER10 when you check out!  Now there's no excuse.  Time to replace that nasty cover with a super cute one!


marlene said...

Hi Candace,

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I won! I won! Thank you so much!! I never win anything and entered your giveaway on a whim! I discovered City Chic Country Mouse on Etsy a little while ago and immediately fell in love with their covers, especially HB Church Flowers. I cannot believe I won! I gave a big whoop when I opened your post; I think my husband jumped! And my sister heard me outside. Hahaha! Thank you, this has made my day. And I love your blog. I've been following for a little while now and enjoy seeing your posts. I wish I was as disciplined with my blog as you and all the rest of the great bloggers out there! But at least I have something to blog about next. Again, thank you so much!!!


deborah said...

followed you over here from etsy. etsy--that overwhelms me. i believe what you believe, so i'm going to follow along, here. have a wonderful day:)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...