Thursday, February 03, 2011

Hi There


One of my goals this year is to get more photos with my family.  More photos with me & the people I love.  This means that I have to actually ask other people to take photos.  I will do it.

I will also try to remember to look a little more excited next time.  :)

My camera broke last week & I've felt a little weird without it.  We decided it was time to order a new one.  So I went ahead & purchased another canon digital rebel camera body.  Plus I picked out a new telephoto lens which I'm pretty excited to try out. 

I got an e-mail yesterday informing me that my packages would take longer to arrive because of the inclement weather.  Boo!

It's still exciting to have something like that to look forward too.  I feel so blessed that we had the money to just purchase a new camera when we needed to.  It rarely works out like that for us.  :)

2 comments:

Margit Rosenaa said...

wau - you are all cute and beautiful ! love the picture - have a great weekend

FP said...

Beautiful photography.
Have a nice weekend.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...