Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Wedding




My youngest sister was married yesterday & we had a busy day filled with celebration.  The day was beautiful, just a little windy.  Hence our blowing hair in the photos.  I was happy to get a quick family photo while we were all dressed up.  I took my camera to the reception, but was too busy running around helping keep the punch bowl & the soft serve ice cream machine filled that I didn't take any photos! 

It's been almost 11 years since Dylan & I were married in the same temple & had our reception party at the same location as my sister Kimberly & her new husband Alex did yesterday.  Believe me, we were having some fond memories.  But it was so exciting to celebrate the union of Kimberly & Alex.  We love them both so much.  My girls were calling him "Uncle Alex" long before they were even engaged.  :)  We were so happy to share in their most happy & special day.

7 comments:

Amber Liddle said...

your family is so stinkin' cute!

Michelle said...

Cute family picture. I think you have the pregnant glow. You look great!

chanel said...

CONGRATS! KIM LOOKS AMAZING! I LOVE YOUR FAM PICT- SUPER CUTE! And for the record i'd never be able to tell you're pregnant, you're not showing THAT much- but michelle is right- you ARE GLOWING!!! happy happy day.

Tez said...

on the temple link you provided, regarding the fund raising for the temple, it said they raised 428 percent of their assessment..which means what?

Candace said...

Tez, I think it means that the members in this area were asked to donate funds to help in the cost of building the temple. There was tons of excitement about a temple being built here & the members donated more than 100% of the assessment & actually contributed well above it at 428%. I was ten years old at the time, but remembering it being a big deal & we were all so excited.

Anna said...

Beautiful family!

Tez said...

Thank you for answering, Candace.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...