Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Sponsors

Please take a moment to check out the fine shops that are sponsoring the Sparkle Power blog this month!





















Thank you to these fine sponsors & to all of you that continue to visit this space each day.  :)

Remember that there is still time to get your name in the drawing to with the $30 Eight Baby Legs shop credit.

Also, I appreciate your votes on Circle of Moms Top Mom Shops.  You can continue to vote once a day until the 25th.  Thanks.  :)

1 comment:

For Any Occasion said...

I've gotta say, I love the blobby farm the best. I've awarded you a blog award. Visit http://foranyoccasion.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-award.html to receive the award!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...